Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Dear Martin,

Today I scrubbed the entire bathtub--ok, well at least the edges and all visible signs of rust and mold--for about half an hour while taking a shower.

With a toothbrush. (I didn't have a sponge.)  

In these past couple of days I have also restrained from opening my giant bottle of Orangina, so that we can have something bubbly to drink while we watch Despicable Me when you stay over on Thursday night with your sister.  Thus, I've been reduced to drinking R's Fanta during my midnight cravings, which turns the color of my tongue an unnaturally bright orange.  Yuck. 

The things I do for you. 
 
Love,
Chantal

P.S.
I have stolen E's shoe for sabotaging my Hot Pocket and for purposely locking me out while I was taking out the garbage--he may not reserve a spot in guest parking for you now because of this.

 P.P.S
I regret nothing.  But I have given them back after careful consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment