Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mother,

How can you expect me not to worry when the only source of income that you have is coming from our two tenants, along with what your daughters are providing to support the family?

Under these circumstances, how can you expect me to focus solely on school and suggest that I quit my job?

I need an income.  I'm worried about the family's financial situation, as well as my own.  It's been three years.  I've given most of my savings, including any extra financial aid I've had available to help out--I don't really have much anymore, not that I had ever made that much to begin with compared to Celine and Cristalle who worked office jobs while I toiled away, working  laborious blue-collared jobs under ridiculous wages for the sake of "job experience." The numbers in my bank account glare at me accusingly now.

How and when will I be able to support myself on my own at this rate?

No comments:

Post a Comment