Monday, May 9, 2011

Everyday since this mess has happened, I've been having these vivid dreams where all my teeth fall out in one way or the other.  They are terrifying. 

I'm not one for dream interpreting, but three days of nightmares with the same reoccurring theme causes for some sort of self reflection.  According to Global Oneness, my dreams--which are a psychoanalysis of myself--can be interpreted as follows:  

-Teeth are the strongest visible part of the body and therefore if they crumble, decay or come loose, it can imply that our very foundations seem to be crumbling.

-Another rationalization for these falling teeth dream may be rooted in your fear of being embarrassed or making a fool of yourself in some specific situation; these dreams are an over-exaggeration of your worries and anxiety.

-Teeth are used to bite, tear, chew and gnaw. In this regard, teeth represent power, and the loss of teeth in your dream may be from a sense of powerlessness.  You may be experiencing feelings of inferiority and a lack of self-confidence in some situation or relationship in your life. This dream is an indication that you need to be more assertive and believe in the value of your own opinion.


In other words, my subconscious is telling me to grow a pair.

No comments:

Post a Comment