Friday, June 3, 2011

C: I cannot sleep, not even on sleeping pills.  I don't know why I can't sleep.
E: You'll soon see why I started smoking.  You're going to start getting agitated when you can't sleep.
C: Already have.  I almost threw a tantrum in discussion today, I was really close to slamming things. 
E: Dude.  You need to get a handle on that shit.
C: I get these uncontrollable surges of anger and intense feelings of loathing and impatience.  Why is this happening.
E: Too much stress?  I don't know.
C: Why couldn't you sleep before?  Were you stressed all the time or something? How did you get through it. 
E: I was just angry a lot. I wasn't stressed--I had a mellow fuck it mentality, remember.  I resorted to games.
E: Well actually there was another thing that helped.
C: That being.
E:  Haha.  I guess you could say I had support when I couldn't sleep.
C: What, weed?
E:  Lol no.  Usually you were around bothering me, so it wasn't so bad. 
E: What you need to do is either have a friend that accompanies you till you sleep, or don't sleep until tomorrow night to reset yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment