Thursday, June 2, 2011

C: The people I care about walk all over me.
C: WHY.  I DON'T TREAT THEM THAT WAY.  WHY.
C: EVEN PEOPLE I DON'T REALLY CARE ABOUT, I TREAT THEM THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED.
E: Ok.  You treat people nicely and you get treated badly.  Well you can't change people, so what can you change?
C: Just because people don't treat me back the same way, doesn't mean I shouldn't be good to people.
E: How about you show them who the boss is.
C: I'm going to lose everyone.
E: Not to sound cheesy or anything, but you're pretty irreplaceable.  When they realize that they don't have you anymore, they realize they need you.
C: Why does it have to come to an ultimatum.
E: Because that's how humans work.  Why are there deadlines?  Because people don't do shit until its almost the deadline.
E: Oh snap, the environment is going to shit!  Maybe we'll do something? Nah, the world isn't blowing up yet.
C: But when it's blowing up, it's too late.
E: Ok, that example was bad, but you get what I mean.
E: Its not your fault, but you should harden up a bit.
E: The way you want a person to be is pretty rare.  I'm not saying it doesn't exist.
E:  But it's awfully rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment