Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not gonna lie.  I had a pretty shitty day (well, apart from when E smiled brightly at the sight of me and enthusiastically said HI...and when I bought a double fudge brownie from the CoHo, which was absolutely fucking amazing), but not for reasons you may think and for reasons I will not state.

Vexed, cold, and congested, I holed myself up in my room and spent the night in seclusion actually working on homework in a timely manner for once--until I received a text from R asking me to go out.  In my current state, I didn't really want to but I did anyways (R's always my exception), so we went out to get boba (comfort food!).  When I climbed into the car, she gave me a big kiss and asked me to be her Valentine.

Just kidding about the last part.  She wished me a Happy Valentine's Day.  D'awww :) 


♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment