Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miscommunication.

So he says to me, "Do you like baking?"--stressing on the word baking.  He continues, "A few of my friends want me to teach them.  Are you down!?"

At 7am in the morning, a long time past since this conversation had occurred, I now realize what he had meant.

Oh my god.  I thought he had really meant baking, so I replied back very ecstatically, "Yea!!!  I love baking!!!"  He seemed a little taken back at my reaction, but never-less, pleasantly surprised.  

Great.

I'm sure now he thinks I'm an open pothead with an addiction problem.  WHYYYYYYYY DID I NOT CATCH THAT?!  WHYYYY?!!  

Anyway, on a brighter--irrelevant--note, I found a club that's just opened (kind of) in SF that's actually playing House music this Friday instead of the usual top 40's crap.

Interest piqued.  Sounds to me like a good way to celebrate after-Finals.  Yay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment