Sunday, March 4, 2012

Woke up on a couch this morning, staring at a ceiling of green stars.  Everything was clear--I blinked.  Ouch.  I had fallen asleep with my contacts on. 

I took a minute and surveyed the scene--what seemed like all the dishes from the kitchen scattered about, random lit candles spread across the room, television screen flashing, several laptops and a full-sized midi keyboard littering the floor in a tangle of wires.  A crate of apples. 

Right, I didn't make it home last night. 
 
I had left my apartment late yesterday and ended up here.  Finished homework with company under the influence of dubstep, indulged in some, and then the rest of the night sort of happened in a blur.  We made apple juice, started composing an ambient track beneath a synthetic sky generated by a laser star, never finished, sang a song about potatoes instead, lit an entire collection of colored candles, trooped to the kitchen where we proceeded to make pork chops, mac n' cheese, garlic fries, and Mexican hot chocolate, ate, and then ended the evening by watching one of the stupidest movies on Earth made by man--Kung Pow.

I have a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment