Monday, March 26, 2012

Funny thing is, when I got home from Davis, I was scared Aldo wouldn't remember me, seeing how I hadn't been home in a month.

I had nothing to worry about.

While I was throwing up my Friday night all the way into Saturday's evening, he kept trying to climb on to my lap.

That really was the only highlight of that dreadful day.  It's pretty traumatizing waking up and not remembering how you got home (fault of my own), with no recollection of the last hour of yesterday's event, and then finding a suggestive message left on your facebook by someone you don't really know and apparently has a criminal record, along with two bruises the size of a large grapefruit on your right thigh.  But everything turned out alright for the most part, considering the circumstances.  I was not compromised!  Thank god for D.  I never want to sort out my life again like that, ever. 

Live and learn, live and learn.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment