Monday, April 2, 2012

L:  Why don't we ever have random talks anymore Chantal?
C:  It's been busy.  
L:  Well you have them with R.  That hurts me.
C:  Erh, I mean you've been busy.    

I would talk to you more if you didn't constantly threaten to beat my face in, you bipolar son of a bitch.  I adore the side of you that's not crazy, but ever since you told me that you like/d me, you've been really difficult to be friends with because you're so angry at me all the time.  Your defense mechanisms are damaging to my psyche and the only way I know how to keep my face in its original condition is to tip toe around you--that means not speaking unless I'm being spoken to, and limiting our conversations to prevent provocation.  This isn't something I can fix and I can't give you what you want; it's up to you to get past your feelings.  I really hope you can.   

I want the old us back too.      

No comments:

Post a Comment