Monday, April 30, 2012

Paranoia

Obviously, T is not one to take "stranger danger" lightly.  His level of  concern and devotion makes my heart explode.

4/28/12
8:28pm
T:  Herro there, you still need me tomorrow?  I can call too and depending on what you say I can come and rescue you or leave you be if you're having fun.  If I call and you say "Hey what's up?" that means you're having fun.  If you just say "Hellooooo?"  That means you need prompt rescuing.

4/30/12
6:11pm
T:  Why you wigging out homie?  Also what do you want me to do?  Steal you, sit with you, or do you want a signal to have me go away just in case you're having fun?

7:06pm
T:  Hey so am I pulling you out of the tea house and taking you home or am I just "stopping by"

9:28pm
T:  Final question...Are you telling him I'm coming or should I act surprised...The first would be better but I can improvise if need be...And I can't be out late, I have a project to do.

10:05pm
T:  How is it going?  Rescue or no?

11:01pm
T:  Okay, I had no idea what you wanted me to do other than be chatty for a bit, so I hope I fulfilled what you wanted.  It seemed like you guys were having fun.

11:44pm
T:  Text me when you're home safe so I don't worry.

5/1/12
12:40am
T:  Are you alive?

No comments:

Post a Comment