Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ow.

So I woke up groggy in the middle of the night, stumbled blindly down the stairs without turning on the lights (a futile and stupid, stupid act in an attempt to preserve energy  ::face palm::), and ended up missing the last three steps of the flight, which resulted in me collapsing heavily onto the cold, hard ground and spazzing out uncontrollably for a bit before realizing that no one was coming BECAUSE THEY WERE BUSY PLAYING MASS EFFECT 3.  Though, for the record, it wasn't because they were ignoring me; it was because they couldn't hear through their passionate battle cries and spurts of gunfire--or massive orbs, whatever.  I suppose that's one of the negatives of living in a house of boys, or specifically, gamers.  They're not very attentive. 

For the first week or so, I couldn't put any weight on that leg at all (it was extremely awkward hopping around to get to places due to lack of crutches and my refusal to use an umbrella as a cane)--but because I could walk after awhile with minimal pain, I assumed I was healing along just fine.  It's been about three weeks since then, and my cuboid and ankle's still a bit...wonky.  It gets painful and sore after long bouts of being still and then moving again.

And suddenly I'm not so convinced that I don't need to see the doctor anymore to get it checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment