Sunday, April 1, 2012

You know you're close when your friend only feels safe to indulge under your company, and your company alone.  I'll admit, I was slightly worried due to the circumstances, but everything turned out pretty stellar.  The disco ball and the Milky Way lights were a nice touch to the whole trance scene going on.

Some creeper followed me around for a good part of the night.  Because he never approached me or tried to do anything inappropriate, I did nothing.  It was just strange because he would blatantly stand there and stare me down.  Later I bumped into P--he's my oldest sister's best friend's husband who's in his mid thirties.  Small world.  The creeper was his friend.  Ends up P had seen me earlier and sent his friend to "keep an eye on me" (which he took too literally).   

It's been two days since and my voice is still gone--I sound like I've chain-smoked half my life away.

Maybe it's a good thing I left my ID with D.  I need a little down time.

No comments:

Post a Comment