Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I've met a boy that makes it feel like Summer.

And because of that, I've been in such a ridiculous mood lately.

(Caro, here's your profile:  He's an artistic jock--swimming, wrestling, boxing, kickboxing, mixed martial arts, lion dancing, etc.--who appreciates the beauty of language and the art of writing.  He's been working as a kickboxing coach at a nonprofit in the ghettos of Oakland for about three years now, keeping kids off the street.  Korean.  5'9.  Broad shoulders.  Spontaneous.  Open.  Studious.  Well-mannered.  Interesting.  Dorky.  Fun.  Can be embarrassing.  Loves the water.  Likes my music.  Reads.  Cooks.  Laughs a lot.  Good with animals, has a dog named Sophie that loves me.  Quite the dancer--he taught me how to waltz during a house party.  Kind heart, sweet smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment