Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Relocation.

I miss looting the candy dish by receptionist's desk every evening before I leave work back at our old place. Sadly, that was the only highlight of my day and I didn't even like the chocolate that was in there.  Never again will I compete with Chef Fattie for the last of the peanut butter cups that L rations out so meagerly.  Blasted man.  They’re generic, for pete’s sake.  If you didn’t hoard them like they were so valuable, I wouldn’t want to take them so much.   

I still haven’t come to terms yet that they’ve relocated all of us into this miserable little room of an office next to a grocery store.  It used to be a laundry mat.  Granted, this move is only temporary, but I don’t exactly know how everyone will be able to deal with no boundaries for the next four months.  There are no cubicles--just ten desks crammed with tetris-like precision within 1000 square feet.  Someone has strategically placed the accounting desks inbetween two of the most difficult women in the company as buffers. 

My days grow weary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment