Sunday, July 7, 2013

Dear Diary,

Yea, I got my breakfast.  Not before throwing a fit, ignoring him, huddling on the couch upstairs and eating the last slice of the crappy wheat bread before he came up and was like, "What are you doing?"

Then he tried to take away my wheat bread and when we were fighting for it, he had the gall to tell me to stop it because the crumbs were getting all over the place.

So I took my wheat bread and I went downstairs and to go to sleep because I was so mad.

Finally, he made me breakfast.

It only took five minutes of his time.

I told him "I DON'T WANT IT ANYMORE."

And cried.

Because I was so angry he wanted to make me breakfast four hours after I told him I was hungry.

I didn't eat it to impress upon him the gravity of the situation.

But it made me even crankier because now it was my fault that I was hungry, so I cried some more.

And I told him to go to the gym and to go away.

But he wouldn't go to the gym and said he wanted to hug me and he told me he loved me.

So I went to sleep until 3 with him latched on to my back like a baby koala, which was kind of cute I guess, and when he went to the bathroom, I quickly ate the cha siu and the eggs he fried.

After he came out, I said I wanted boba, so we went to Tpumps and everything was ok again.

UNTIL FUCKING TPUMPS FUCKED UP MY DRINK.

IF I'M PAYING FUCKING $3.45 FOR A FUCKING DRINK WITH EXTRA TAPIOCA, I EXPECT MY DRINK TO BE FULL, NOT 3/4s FULL, YOU FUCKTARDS.

AND BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T CLEAN AND CAP THE DRINK PROPERLY, IT KEPT LEAKING ALL OVER ME.

THE ONLY THING THAT SHOULD BE LEAKING IS ME, AND I STILL HAVE TWO DAYS TILL THEN!!!!

1 comment: