Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm sorry lover, but I think we're done.  It cannot be. I lack the passion and the commitment required of me to continue this tenuous relationship we've somehow managed to hold on to over these past couple of years.  I may have the interest and the talent, but we both know that there needs to be more.  I'm not right for you;  I'm not aggressive enough, not competitive enough to keep you.

We've grown apart--or rather, I've grown up. 

It's time to let go.  I need something more reliable; something that makes me feel a little more secure--something that can provide me with greater opportunities in the future, and that of which allows for a broader scope of interest.  Yes, there's someone else.  

Design, I've left you for English.  

It will be officially over tomorrow when I turn in my forms to be signed by the counselor. 

I hope we can still be friends.

::laughs::

So I read this to R and she started lecturing me for procrastinating.

"WHY ARE YOU WRITING A LETTER  TO YOUR MAJOR?!  YOUR MAJOR DOESN'T CARE!  IT'S NOT EVEN A PERSON!! YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING FOR YOUR MIDTERM TOMORROW!!!"

She has a point. 

Ok!  Off to study now.

No comments:

Post a Comment