Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Happiness is excitement that has found a settling down place.  But there is always a little corner that keeps flapping around."  -E.L. Konigsburg

I think I've found it--and I'm going to take it and run with it a little haphazardly, with the person who's made me feel this way.  

It's funny how things turn out.  Everything is going to be different now--the future remains ever as uncertain and I have absolutely no clue what to expect from my endeavors, but after all that's happened this year, I've discovered that I kind of like it like this.  After all, why so serious?  It feels liberating.

Possibility and potential awaits--perhaps, even promising prospects further along down the road.   But for now, no matter.

Whatever happened, happened.
Whatever happens, happens.

I'm not going to dwell too much on it; only Time can tell.  I guess you can say, I've come to certain terms with Life that I haven't been able to do before, and more importantly, with myself--who I've been, what I've done, what I can do, what I can't, and who I am now.  I don't regret anything.  

"But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?"  -Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment