Sunday, February 19, 2012

Shanghai Town, Davis

I've developed a pretty unhealthy love affair with Shanghai Town, which I've newly discovered.  I think we're moving too fast; this is the second time this week I've indulged.  I don't think my heart can take it if we can go any further--I can feel my arteries clogging up from the grease, a staple ingredient of the food from our Motherland. 

It's quite possible that it may be the best Chinese restaurant in Davis.

They have a menu special where you can buy 3 entree dishes for $19.99--the food is amazing and the proportions are massive in comparison to other places.

We ordered pick-up today--it took barely15 minutes for our food to come out.  

Now that, ladies and gentlemen, is impressive. 

Bamboo Chicken with Mushrooms
Spicy Shanghai Rice Cakes
Spicy Eggplant Vermicelli & Shredded Pork Clay Pot

No comments:

Post a Comment